Things a 16-year-old girl should be doing at 9pm on a Saturday night.
- Voting for her favourite person to win X-Factor
- Arguing with her parents who tell her “You are NOT going out dressed like that.”
- Chatting with her mates and explaining why her new boyfriend is so fantastic
- Posting pictures of her cat on Flickr
- Downloading the new Kings of Leon song
- Getting excited as she sits in the cinema and the opening credits of High School Musical 3 come on the screen
- Chatting to her Irish friend on Bebo
- Standing nervously in the queue to get into the new bar in town and hoping the bouncers don’t spot her fake I.D.
Things a 16-year-old girl should NOT be doing at 9pm on a Saturday night.
- Lying cold and lifeless on an A&E trolley as the priest reads her last rites.