Sunday 16 March 2008

Logging off (for now)


I've said it before, but BT are the most incompetent, annoying organisation on Earth. I'm typing this post from an internet cafe because BT are once again "experiencing problems with the local network" meaning that, once again I have no phone line or internet access. Grrrrrr...


They say it will take "eight to ten working days" for them to fix their problem, but frankly, I don't believe them.


The upshot of this is that I'll be offline until they sort it out. Hopefully, I'll be back sooner rather than later, but don't hold your breath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... Just in case you do not return in time, Happy Eastern doc .. :-)

Anonymous said...

Excuse the typing error please and have a great Easter

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael,

I've never commented before, but really enjoy reading your blog and will be disappointed to see you go! Hope you come back online soon.

It's particularly interesting to me as I've applied to med school and currently work as an HCA in theatres. It's interesting to hear more of the anaesthetist's perspective on hospital/theatre/junior doc life. Anaesthetists seem a pretty cool bunch to me.

xx
Looking forward to more postings!