Friday 23 January 2009

The weekend starts here!


Woohoo! It's Friday, I've had a half-day, In a few minutes, I'm going to head off to meet up with FashionGirl and we're going to party all weekend! I'm really excited.


For any of you who think that doctors should behave more responsibly, then I'd like to point you in the direction of The Daily Mash who have written a typically well-researched piece about the government's recommended alcohol limits



Beer and wine enthusiasts across the UK stressed that while three to four units may sound reasonable, it's obviously not going to get you trousered, even if you're a lady.


They are now calling on the government to rethink its guidelines or better still just leave them alone and go and bother fat people instead.


Tom Logan, a trainee solicitor from Northampton, said: "It seems to me that they may have confused a safe daily limit with what I like to call 'lunch'."



Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you have planned!

1 comment: