Friday 29 August 2008

I need to crack on...


I still have vast amounts of study to do for my rapidly approaching FRCA primary exam. The second part of the anaesthetic primary is an oral exam so, I also need to practice speaking about various exam topics in a sensible way.

I'm afraid that blogging is going to take a back seat for a while to let me catch up on my revision (or until I get sick of the sight of my textbooks).
...and, before you ask - no, this is not a picture of me (I have much better dress sense!)

9 comments:

Jobbing Doctor said...

That's Rimmer in Red Dwarf!

madsadgirl said...

Good luck with the revision and the subsequent exam.

Elaine said...

I echo that - the best of luck.

Jo said...

Good luck with the revision and the exams - will be here waiting for you when you get back :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your revision. I am sure you'll do well.

Dragonfly said...

Good luck!

Dr James Shorthouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr James Shorthouse said...

Best of luck - I'm going through similar hell so fully sympathise

Dr Michael Anderson said...

Thank you all very much for you well wishes. I think luck is what I need, but I'm beginning to see the light a bit now. Two weeks to go and then it'll all be over (for a while, anyway)